The Safety Last guys have been together almost 5 years and ranging in age from 16 - 18 years old, they are able to rock and perform as seasoned musicians.
TOMMY - GUITAR AND VOCALS
Tommy was born and raised in North Huntingdon PA. Tommy’s musical path was introduced when he was just 7 years old. He took several piano lessons followed by several guitar lessons and was asked to choose his instrument. Tommy immediately fell in love with the guitar, made his choice, and has been playing guitar ever since. In addition to the Safety Last band Tommy played for the school jazz band. When not playing music you may find him hanging out at the local Music Store (Main St. Music) or at home jamming. When not rocking out, Tommy also plays lacrosse for his school team and a travel team . Inspired by: Green Day, John Mayer, Foo Fighters, and Grateful Dead.
DYLAN- BASS AND VOCALS
JAKE - DRUMS AND VOCALS
Jake was born and raised in Penn Township. Rhythm has come naturally to Jake. Jake started playing drums when he was just 6 years old and continued on with professional lessons and to play for the school band. Jake’s musical and drumming ability is beyond his years. You will be blown away by his creativity and solos! When not rocking out you can find Jake in the gym lifting weights or on a baseball field. Inspired by: Van Halen, Poison, Rush, Metallica, and Blink 182.
KENZIE- VOCALS AND AND KEYBOARD
1. Won a contest and met Joe Satriani.
2. Favorite game is Call of Duty.
3. Has a dog named Levi that he adores and wrote a song about him.
1. When Jake was 4 yrs old, he would take his mom's pots and pans, and play them like drums.
2. Set the school record for the most push-ups in 7th grade.
3. Was elected class President of Trafford Middle School.
1. Can ice skate backwards better than he can forward.
2. Visited Disney World 8 times!
3. Surfed at the #1 surf location in the US, Huntington Beach CA.
Safety Last is available for booking for all types of events. The band can also provide professional PA system and stage lighting.
Whether you want to book Safety Last, catch a show, or follow them on facebook, you have come to the right place. Check out our pics, videos, and facebook page. Get to know us! Rock on and let music make your day!
We would love to hear from you, send us an email at: Safetylastband1@gmail.com
Follow us on Facebook at: https://www.facebook.com/SafetyLastBand